Please make all purchases and ASK ALL QUESTIONS before June 30th. I will no longer be available after that date.
I suggest using all pre-washed 100% cotton designer fabrics with my tutorials.
I suggest practicing any new design with inexpensive 100% cotton fabric to work out any kinks that may arise.
PLEASE follow each and every step exactly when sewing with one of my tutorials in order to get the highest of quality craftsmanship. However feel free to get creative and put your own spin on these designs after you have a new design mastered.
When you purchase anything from me you agree to the following:
NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES of any kind so PLEASE ask questions before purchasing. EMAIL: KustomKidsBoutique@yahoo.com
Ebooks will be emailed within 24 hours of payment clearing.
Picture are to show you possible result you can expect by following the instructions with these tutorials.
Free flower pin accessory tutorial!!!
1) Take your silk flower apart, discard all plastic parts.
2) Layer all flower petal parts back up and alternate the petals as you go.
3) CAREFULLY place your flower UNDER your machine sewing foot, making sure all petals are pulled out from under the foot.
4) Set your stitch to a wide zigzag at 0 length and stitch at the center of the flower in several spots.
5) Remove from machine, clip threads.
6) Sew or hot glue a button or other decorative item to the center of the flower and make sure it covers the stitching.
7) Hot glue either a pin back or a hair bow clip of your choosing to the back.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You now have a silk flower accessory to spice up your little ones attire.
Please practice extreme safety and keep all small parts out of reach from young children.